Getting Married or Engaged
Insurance For and After the "Big Day"Congratulations on your engagement! What a fabulous time in your life. We hope you cherish every moment.
Your Wedding Day should be all about you and your new life together. So, to help you to avoid any unnecessary concerns, here are some things to consider...
If your wedding plans include a celebration at a restaurant, banquet hall or similar venue, it's important to check their insurance coverage. You will have a lot of guests and possibly some support staff on hand, so make sure they carry an adequate amount of liability insurance.
If you get married in your home, on the other hand, let your qualified Philbin Insurance Group representative check your homeowner's policy for what will or won't be covered.
Our experts will also walk you through what's known as Special Event Coverage. You may be interested in these honeymoon and extra gift coverages.
We'll make sure you have a happy and worry free (regarding insurance, anyway) day!
Auto Insurance for a Married CoupleWhen you awaken as a married couple, you'll feel good but maybe not all that different. But in the minds of your insurance company you're seen as new and improved people.
Insurance company data shows married people are more responsible (Although insurers don't exactly know why).
As a result, you'll begin to experience the world of insurance discounts. In fact, you could see as much as a 25% drop in your auto insurance bill when you marry and combine your vehicles onto one policy.
And that's not all! You might be able to snag multi-car, garaging, multi-policy and other discounts as well.
So, contact Philbin Insurance Group. We'll help you not only get the best auto insurance coverage, we'll make sure you get the absolute best value you have coming to you and your spouse.
Renters Insurance & Homeowners Insurance for the Newly MarriedWhile marital status is generally not used for pricing a renter's policy, the value of your possessions is. And that value might have just increased. Protect it!
Consider a renter's policy from a reputable insurer. The following will be protected when you do:
- All of your possessions up to the policy limit (subject to a deductible)
- Your liability in case your actions cause injury to someone else or their property
A homeowner's policy covers all of the above plus the home itself.
Valuable CoverageWhether you're a renter or homeowner, you just got married so you probably received some gifts!
Did you get a fine china set, crystal or some precious gems for wedding presents? Did your aunt give you an antique on your big day? How about your engagement ring and wedding bands (The average wedding ring is $6,000)?
If you have a lot of valuable possessions, you should consider valuables coverage. This will broaden your protection. Plus, there is no deductible.
Consult with the experts at Philbin Insurance Group to learn how to value your special possessions. We can also suggest when and how to add this coverage to your policy.
In fact, Philbin Insurance Group knows how to tailor your homeowner's or renter's coverage to all aspects of your new situation. We can discuss available discounts for things like smoke detectors, burglar alarms and multiple policies.
Protect Yourself with Umbrella InsuranceNewly married or not, in this litigious society you can still be held liable for a large settlement in a wide variety of unexpected situations. This could put the financial footing of your marriage at risk before you even get started.
An umbrella policy adds an extra layer of protection over and above your homeowner's and auto policy.
Discuss this with your agent at Philbin Insurance Group and we'll explain how umbrella coverage works. We'll help you decide if it's right for you!
Life InsuranceResearching your new life insurance needs with Philbin Insurance Group is very important at this phase in your life. We can help you sort out all of the options (which are many) and get you in the best life insurance situation for you, your new spouse and your family.
Six Factors- One Insurance SourceInsurance is an important part of your new life. So, you want Philbin Insurance Group because we can provide the following benefits:
- Knowledge of all insurance coverages including life, homeowners, auto, umbrella, and more
- A consultative rather than a hard sell approach
- A strong local presence in the Massachusetts market
- Commitment to continuing insurance education
- Our pledge to insure all of our customers with the best coverages at the best value
Call 617-389-9400 today for your newly married insurance needs. We'll help protect you for life!
- "I'm very pleased with my policy with Philbin Insurance Group. I recommend you to all my friends and family. I think you're the best auto and home insurance company in today's market. Your agents are personable and professional. Thank you so very much!"
— Kim S., Medford
- "We have been with Philbin for years. The service has always been great! All the agents have been friendly and more importantly competent! We would not change."
— Lori C., Stoneham
- "You are the best! Thanks for all of your team's time in getting me countless quotes. I am confident that I have the right information and therefore am able to make better decisions. I'll be trying the online quotes to try and save even more time!"
— Leo Z., N. Reading
- "I have been a part of the Philbin family for over 10 years and my parents have been with them even longer. Always quick to respond, friendly and you know they will do anything to help you and their agents are so easy to talk to, like talking to a friend."
— Ashley J., Woburn
- "Philbin insurance has helped me & my family with genuine concern for us in our times of needing insurance information & help assessing all of our policies. We live in Weymouth & plan on using Philbin for many years to come. Thank you for your quick & courteous responses over the years."
- "I have done business with Philbin Insurance for many years, and have been completely satisfied with all and every transaction. Thank you."
— Anna R. , Everett
- "I have been a customer of Philbin's for many years and have always found their service to be very professional. When ever I have a question I have always received a prompt answer."
— Tim C., Methuen
- "I have had my car and home insurance with Philbin Insurance for numerous years. Over the years I have had to call on occasion for help with insurance matters and received prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assosiates to assist me, I have recommended your services in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for the many years of quality service."
— Katherine G., Medford
- "Philbin Insurance is a family run business with whom I've done business with for over 40 years. They have provided me and my family with the most professional interactions, responsive to any inquiries that I may have regarding home and car insurance, and have provided me with the most cost effective insurance policies available. Thanks and kudos to the Philbin family."
— Gus M., Reading
- "I have been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group for many years and have found them to be extremely professional and helpful. My claims have been awarded in a supportive and timely manner. I appreciate their polite and friendly service."
— Mary C., Swampscott
- "I have my insurance with Philbin Insurance Agency and I have to say they are number 1 when it comes to customer service. You always get to speak with your representative, and they always provide you with the answers you need and the best insurance rates to suit your needs. I will always continue to use Philbin Insurance agency and couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Philbin."
— Sarah G., Methuen
- "I've been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group since I first moved to Massachusetts four years ago, and I've only had good experiences with their agents. From finding me a better deal to being extremely prompt in helping me take care of issues, their customer service is top-notch."
— Christina V., Saugus
- "Been with you for years. (House & Cars) Love Nancy in the Lynnfield office!"
— Tracy C., Peabody
Contact Us for More Information about our Special Offers!