Having a ChildCongratulations to you and your baby! You're euphoric!
And when you finally get over the rush, a sense of responsibility settles in. A baby is a big responsibility. There's nothing bigger.
When you begin thinking about your insurance needs now that you have a little one, you'll want to consider Homeowners Insurance and Life Insurance.
Homeowners Insurance for a FamilyShelter is a basic human need. You have to maintain that shelter for your baby for at least the next 18 to 22 years. That means you need a home through all foreseeable and especially unforeseeable life events.
A good homeowner's policy tailored for you by an insurance professional will help you achieve continuous shelter.
A homeowners Insurance policy will protect:
- Your family belongings
- Your home and other living structures
- Your liability in case someone gets hurt on your property
Peril means cause of loss. A homeowners insurance policy will protect you and cover your structure and belongings from damage resulting from 11 perils:
- Windstorm or hail
- Fire and lightning
- Vandalism or malicious mischief
- Damage from vehicles and aircraft
- Riot or civil commotion
- Glass breakage
- Volcanic eruption
- Personal liability
(Note: Flood and earthquake coverage is usually available on separate policies)
Homeowner policies will also pay for reasonable living expenses if your home is deemed uninhabitable. This will continue your shelter if you're struck by a peril.
Philbin Insurance Group will make sure you have all you need to maintain shelter for your family.
Life Insurance for ParentsWhat will your family do if something happens to you and your earning power is gone?
That question strikes at the core of a family unit.
And that's the question you'll answer when you consult with a life insurance specialist. In fact, the purpose of life insurance is to financially provide for the people who are financially dependent on you after you're gone.
Philbin Insurance Group can show you the best available life insurance options for parents and how to add beneficiaries to the policy. We want to help you ensure that your family will always be financially provided for in the event of an unfortunate loss.
Life Insurance for Your BabyIt may surprise you to learn that life insurance is primarily designed for you and your spouse, to ensure that your dependents are always provided for. Because of this, you probably don't need to buy life insurance for your baby. An appropriate life insurance policy for you and your spouse will make sure that your baby's needs are met.
We want to help you protect your baby in the best way possible. Contact Philbin Insurance Group today at 617-389-9400 and we will provide you with all of the latest life and homeowner insurance options for your new family!
- "I'm very pleased with my policy with Philbin Insurance Group. I recommend you to all my friends and family. I think you're the best auto and home insurance company in today's market. Your agents are personable and professional. Thank you so very much!"
— Kim S., Medford
- "We have been with Philbin for years. The service has always been great! All the agents have been friendly and more importantly competent! We would not change."
— Lori C., Stoneham
- "You are the best! Thanks for all of your team's time in getting me countless quotes. I am confident that I have the right information and therefore am able to make better decisions. I'll be trying the online quotes to try and save even more time!"
— Leo Z., N. Reading
- "I have been a part of the Philbin family for over 10 years and my parents have been with them even longer. Always quick to respond, friendly and you know they will do anything to help you and their agents are so easy to talk to, like talking to a friend."
— Ashley J., Woburn
- "Philbin insurance has helped me & my family with genuine concern for us in our times of needing insurance information & help assessing all of our policies. We live in Weymouth & plan on using Philbin for many years to come. Thank you for your quick & courteous responses over the years."
- "I have done business with Philbin Insurance for many years, and have been completely satisfied with all and every transaction. Thank you."
— Anna R. , Everett
- "I have been a customer of Philbin's for many years and have always found their service to be very professional. When ever I have a question I have always received a prompt answer."
— Tim C., Methuen
- "I have had my car and home insurance with Philbin Insurance for numerous years. Over the years I have had to call on occasion for help with insurance matters and received prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assosiates to assist me, I have recommended your services in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for the many years of quality service."
— Katherine G., Medford
- "Philbin Insurance is a family run business with whom I've done business with for over 40 years. They have provided me and my family with the most professional interactions, responsive to any inquiries that I may have regarding home and car insurance, and have provided me with the most cost effective insurance policies available. Thanks and kudos to the Philbin family."
— Gus M., Reading
- "I have been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group for many years and have found them to be extremely professional and helpful. My claims have been awarded in a supportive and timely manner. I appreciate their polite and friendly service."
— Mary C., Swampscott
- "I have my insurance with Philbin Insurance Agency and I have to say they are number 1 when it comes to customer service. You always get to speak with your representative, and they always provide you with the answers you need and the best insurance rates to suit your needs. I will always continue to use Philbin Insurance agency and couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Philbin."
— Sarah G., Methuen
- "I've been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group since I first moved to Massachusetts four years ago, and I've only had good experiences with their agents. From finding me a better deal to being extremely prompt in helping me take care of issues, their customer service is top-notch."
— Christina V., Saugus
- "Been with you for years. (House & Cars) Love Nancy in the Lynnfield office!"
— Tracy C., Peabody
Contact Us for More Information about our Special Offers!