Pet Care (Dog Walkers)It does not matter if you are starting a dog walking business in order to supplement your regular income or if your dream is to work with these beautiful creatures, there is a great amount of appeal to the dog walking industry. Beginning your own dog walking business may seem like a simple goal, yet it is an awesome business venture.
You have to be able to take on several dogs at the same time. If you decide to offer additional services to your customers, such as boarding or grooming, there is much more to consider. For many pet owners, their beloved dog is an extension of their family.
This means that the list of risks is high and you need to ensure your business is properly protected. In order to help establish your reputation as a responsible business owner and keep your customers happy, you need to invest in the best possible dog walking insurance policy that your money can buy.
Why You Need Dog Walking InsuranceThis type of pet sitter insurance is not only intended to protect the animals under your care, but your entire business as well. You are taking on a major liability when you work with several dogs at once. Pet sitting and dog walking insurance will help you in the event that one of the dogs you are tending bites someone or is injured on you watch. Investing in dog walking insurance will protect you and the dogs. It will also go a long way in helping you improve your reputation as a professional.
For some, finding the right dog walking insurance policy can be a difficult task to accomplish. Fortunately, the agents at Philbin Insurance Group are here to provide you with the advice that you need to choose the best coverage for your situation.
Proper insurance is very important for your dog walking business. It will provide coverage for damage that you may cause in the home when you sit with or come to pick up your customers' dogs. You will be covered if you lose your grip on a dog's leash or it slips out of his collar and bites someone or attacks another dog. Most dog walking clients will expect you to carry proper insurance that will protect you and their dog when it is in your care.
Consider Investing In BondingOnce you have invested in the best possible dog walking insurance for your business, you may also want to think about your bonding options. While in some regions bonding may be required. Either way, applying for a fidelity bond is a good idea.
This type of bonding will provide you with an additional layer of protection for your dog walking business. For instance, if you need to hire an employee and they display dishonest activities that leads to a loss of business, you will have the fidelity bond in place to help you compensate for the loss that you endure.
Even in cases where bonding is optional, it is in your best interest to apply for this type of policy. It will prove to your customers that you are in fact a respectable, trustworthy professional dog walker. If fraudulence on your part does take place, your clients will be able to rest assured that they will receive compensation.
In some instances, you may be required to purchase this type of bond prior to registering your company or obtaining dog walking insurance. While this is an extra expense, you will quickly see that it is well worth the price that you pay when you consider the peace of mind that you receive.
Philbin Insurance Group works on a regular basis with clients in the dog walking industry in order to offer you personal service that is matched by no other insurance provider. Our promise is to remain focused and well-informed of your precise business needs and requirements.
Click on the quote request button to receive a custom, risk free insurance quote for your dog walking business. Once you make the request for a no obligation quote getting the coverage that you needs becomes simple and easy. Your pet sitting and dog walking insurance policy will be customized and tailored to meet your specific needs.
When you make the decision to open your own pet sitting or dog walking business, you have the potential of building a very profitable business. However, without the right insurance policy effectively in place, it will be all for naught. It is absolutely vital that you take the necessary steps to protect your business.
Do not make the mistake of waiting until you lose a dog for which you are responsible, a dog is injured or others are hurt and their property is damaged. Get the coverage you need right now from Philbin Insurance Group.
- "I'm very pleased with my policy with Philbin Insurance Group. I recommend you to all my friends and family. I think you're the best auto and home insurance company in today's market. Your agents are personable and professional. Thank you so very much!"
— Kim S., Medford
- "We have been with Philbin for years. The service has always been great! All the agents have been friendly and more importantly competent! We would not change."
— Lori C., Stoneham
- "You are the best! Thanks for all of your team's time in getting me countless quotes. I am confident that I have the right information and therefore am able to make better decisions. I'll be trying the online quotes to try and save even more time!"
— Leo Z., N. Reading
- "I have been a part of the Philbin family for over 10 years and my parents have been with them even longer. Always quick to respond, friendly and you know they will do anything to help you and their agents are so easy to talk to, like talking to a friend."
— Ashley J., Woburn
- "Philbin insurance has helped me & my family with genuine concern for us in our times of needing insurance information & help assessing all of our policies. We live in Weymouth & plan on using Philbin for many years to come. Thank you for your quick & courteous responses over the years."
- "I have done business with Philbin Insurance for many years, and have been completely satisfied with all and every transaction. Thank you."
— Anna R. , Everett
- "I have been a customer of Philbin's for many years and have always found their service to be very professional. When ever I have a question I have always received a prompt answer."
— Tim C., Methuen
- "I have had my car and home insurance with Philbin Insurance for numerous years. Over the years I have had to call on occasion for help with insurance matters and received prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assosiates to assist me, I have recommended your services in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for the many years of quality service."
— Katherine G., Medford
- "Philbin Insurance is a family run business with whom I've done business with for over 40 years. They have provided me and my family with the most professional interactions, responsive to any inquiries that I may have regarding home and car insurance, and have provided me with the most cost effective insurance policies available. Thanks and kudos to the Philbin family."
— Gus M., Reading
- "I have been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group for many years and have found them to be extremely professional and helpful. My claims have been awarded in a supportive and timely manner. I appreciate their polite and friendly service."
— Mary C., Swampscott
- "I have my insurance with Philbin Insurance Agency and I have to say they are number 1 when it comes to customer service. You always get to speak with your representative, and they always provide you with the answers you need and the best insurance rates to suit your needs. I will always continue to use Philbin Insurance agency and couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Philbin."
— Sarah G., Methuen
- "I've been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group since I first moved to Massachusetts four years ago, and I've only had good experiences with their agents. From finding me a better deal to being extremely prompt in helping me take care of issues, their customer service is top-notch."
— Christina V., Saugus
- "Been with you for years. (House & Cars) Love Nancy in the Lynnfield office!"
— Tracy C., Peabody
Contact Us for More Information about our Special Offers!