Massachusetts Childcare InsuranceIn order to make ends meet, more and more families are relying on two incomes. This means that both parents are working outside of the home and in need of help to care for their children while they are at their jobs.
Families are looking to day care facilities to watch their children and help with their childcare needs. Since there is such a high demand for these services, many people are deciding to take advantage of this growing market by opening their own childcare facility.
Just like with any other business venture, there are risks involved in running your own day care. You are faced by potential disasters on a regular basis that could threaten the success of your business. However, Philbin Insurance Group is here to help with the best possible day care insurance policies at affordable prices
What Is Childcare Insurance?Child care insurance is a specific kind of business insurance that has been designed specifically to meet the unique needs of day care businesses. It offers these business owners the daycare liability coverage that is incredibly important. In addition, business property coverage is another type of insurance that is a crucial part of any childcare insurance policy.
There are several policies available that offer a wide variety of coverage options. This makes it possible for day care business owners to create a daycare insurance policy that will cater to their specific needs.
Do You Need Day Care Insurance?Whether you operate your child care business at an established center that is dedicated to this type of service or out of your own home, it is important for you to think about investing in daycare insurance. Keep in mind that in many cases, this type of insurance is actually required in order to do business.
Day care facilities are required to carry liability insurance to receive their license from the Department of Health and Human Services. In many areas, this license is a requirement to conduct business of this nature legally. While there are strict guidelines to which you must adhere, it is important to have the right coverage. Your Philbin Insurance Group agent will help you determine the coverage types that are required and make sure everything is in place to limit your exposure to claims of liability.
While liability insurance may not be officially required in order to obtain a license to run a day care service out of your home, it is still something that you need to consider. The reason for this is that your homeowner's insurance is not likely to include protection for a business that you operate from you home. This means that your homeowner's insurance policy is not going to protect you against claims of liability or property damage that is related to your home day care business.
Liability Protection for Your Daycare BusinessToday's society is a litigious one. There are numerous cases where your day care business may be faced with a liability lawsuit. Even if the charges fail to hold up in court, you will still have to pay the high price of legal defense fees. With liability insurance included in your childcare insurance policy, you will have coverage for any legal fees and court costs that are related to a covered incident.
General liability is a must for any business that welcomes members of the public on to their property. This offers coverage for personal injuries or property damage that a third party suffers while they are on your property. This is especially important when your business is dealing with children because they are quite likely to be injured. While in most cases the injuries sustained will be minor, a severe injury that requires medical attention is just as likely and you will be held accountable for the related property damage costs and medical bills.
Premises liability proves coverage for the area that surrounds your daycare center. This includes playgrounds and parking lots. If you fail to maintain environmental safety and someone is injured, you will be responsible for property damage and medical expenses.
Professional liability insurance will cover childcare employees and teachers. If your day care is sued because one of your employees was negligent or indifferent to the needs and safety of a child, you may be faced with a lawsuit. This coverage will protect you against claims of emotional, physical and mental abuse.
There are many other options that you will want to consider including in your day care insurance policy. The agents at Philbin Insurance Group have a great deal of experience and understanding with the child care industry. You can rest assured that you will be fitted with a policy that meets your needs by providing just the right coverage for your situation and fits nicely within your budget. Click on the quote request button now for more information and a risk free quote.
- "I'm very pleased with my policy with Philbin Insurance Group. I recommend you to all my friends and family. I think you're the best auto and home insurance company in today's market. Your agents are personable and professional. Thank you so very much!"
— Kim S., Medford
- "We have been with Philbin for years. The service has always been great! All the agents have been friendly and more importantly competent! We would not change."
— Lori C., Stoneham
- "You are the best! Thanks for all of your team's time in getting me countless quotes. I am confident that I have the right information and therefore am able to make better decisions. I'll be trying the online quotes to try and save even more time!"
— Leo Z., N. Reading
- "I have been a part of the Philbin family for over 10 years and my parents have been with them even longer. Always quick to respond, friendly and you know they will do anything to help you and their agents are so easy to talk to, like talking to a friend."
— Ashley J., Woburn
- "Philbin insurance has helped me & my family with genuine concern for us in our times of needing insurance information & help assessing all of our policies. We live in Weymouth & plan on using Philbin for many years to come. Thank you for your quick & courteous responses over the years."
- "I have done business with Philbin Insurance for many years, and have been completely satisfied with all and every transaction. Thank you."
— Anna R. , Everett
- "I have been a customer of Philbin's for many years and have always found their service to be very professional. When ever I have a question I have always received a prompt answer."
— Tim C., Methuen
- "I have had my car and home insurance with Philbin Insurance for numerous years. Over the years I have had to call on occasion for help with insurance matters and received prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assosiates to assist me, I have recommended your services in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for the many years of quality service."
— Katherine G., Medford
- "Philbin Insurance is a family run business with whom I've done business with for over 40 years. They have provided me and my family with the most professional interactions, responsive to any inquiries that I may have regarding home and car insurance, and have provided me with the most cost effective insurance policies available. Thanks and kudos to the Philbin family."
— Gus M., Reading
- "I have been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group for many years and have found them to be extremely professional and helpful. My claims have been awarded in a supportive and timely manner. I appreciate their polite and friendly service."
— Mary C., Swampscott
- "I have my insurance with Philbin Insurance Agency and I have to say they are number 1 when it comes to customer service. You always get to speak with your representative, and they always provide you with the answers you need and the best insurance rates to suit your needs. I will always continue to use Philbin Insurance agency and couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Philbin."
— Sarah G., Methuen
- "I've been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group since I first moved to Massachusetts four years ago, and I've only had good experiences with their agents. From finding me a better deal to being extremely prompt in helping me take care of issues, their customer service is top-notch."
— Christina V., Saugus
- "Been with you for years. (House & Cars) Love Nancy in the Lynnfield office!"
— Tracy C., Peabody
Contact Us for More Information about our Special Offers!