Identity Theft Insurance
Get your free Identity Theft insurance quote from Philbin Insurance Group. Call 617-389-9400 for more information. We're located in Everett, MA.
Identity TheftThink about your daily spending habits. You write a check for a fundraiser, use your credit card for your morning coffee, call home during your lunch break and pay your bills online before calling it a day. These are all everyday transactions to which you are not likely to give a second thought.
However, you can count on there being someone else out there who thrives on these things. It only takes a small about of personal information for someone to steal your identity and use it for their own personal gain.
For close to a decade and a half, identity theft has been the top complaint among consumers. However, with all of the recent large-scale data breaches that have come to pass, identity theft seems to have grown to a serious threat.
What Services Does Identity Theft Coverage Provide?Some of the primary components of an identity theft insurance policy includes account monitoring, credit alerts, credit monitoring and reimbursement for the expense of repairing the damage to your credit history. While there is nothing that can really protect you fully against becoming a victim of identity theft, this coverage will certainly compensate for your monetary losses.
Identity theft is incredibly expensive, but Philbin Insurance Group can help you. The statistics are shocking. For this reason, we provide identity theft coverage. In addition to reimbursing you for the covered expenses, we will also provide you with personal assistance to guide you through the process of getting life back to normal as quickly as possible.
If you become an identity theft victim, an identity theft insurance policy from Philbin Insurance Group can help you avoid aggravation as well as save time and money. We understand that having someone who understands the issues and your concerns to work with you can go a long way in providing the much needed peace of mind.
Your identity theft protection will provide you with a wide variety of services, which may include:
- Approved and reasonable attorney fees, which can cost thousands of dollars in an effort to restore your good name
- Lost wages for time taken from job to meet with attorneys and other officials in relation to identity theft claim
- Loan application fees charged when it becomes necessary to reapply after being denied due to an act of credit fraud
- Expense of obtaining appropriate notarized official documentation
- The cost of sending certified mail to the appropriate law enforcement personnel, financial institutions, etc.
- Reimbursement for related long-distance telephone calls to law enforcement, merchants, creditors, etc.
Minimizing the Risk of Identity TheftIn addition to protection from your Philbin Insurance Group identity theft coverage, it is possible for you to help minimize the risk of becoming a victim. The key is to manage all of your personal information in an intelligent manner. By following a few simple guidelines, you can protect yourself from this heinous crime, such as:
- Do not ever provide your personal information over the telephone to someone that you did not call or ask to call you. It is important be cautious. Instead, ask the caller to send the information to you in writing.
- Do not simple wad up important documents and toss them in the trash. All important documents need to be shredded. Identity thieves are not ashamed to go rooting around in the trash to get what they want. Make sure no one is able to get their hands on your bank statements, credit card statements, mail, checks or any other type of personal records.
- Leave your passport, birth certificate and social security card locked up safely at home in a fireproof safe.
- Do not just assume that all is well with your accounts. Make it a point to monitor your credit reports and bank records on a regular basis. Identity theft could be taking place for a number of years without you noticing. Therefore, you need to check your bank statements at least once a month and you should check your credit report every year.
- Never give your personal information over the Internet to suspicious website or non-reputable company. Take a moment to verity a site's integrity by going the Better Business Bureau Online.
- Email solicitations may appear to be associated with legitimate companies, government agencies or financial institutions. These emails may say that your information is needed for a seemingly important reason, such as your social security number, credit card number, bank account information and other personal information. Unless you know who the party is that you are dealing with and initiated contact, do not give them any information.
By practicing these few steps to keep your information safe and investing in an identity theft insurance policy from Philbin Insurance Group, you will be better protected against anyone looking to steal your identity. Click on the quote request button now before it is too late and your financial life has been taken out of your control.
- "I'm very pleased with my policy with Philbin Insurance Group. I recommend you to all my friends and family. I think you're the best auto and home insurance company in today's market. Your agents are personable and professional. Thank you so very much!"
— Kim S., Medford
- "We have been with Philbin for years. The service has always been great! All the agents have been friendly and more importantly competent! We would not change."
— Lori C., Stoneham
- "You are the best! Thanks for all of your team's time in getting me countless quotes. I am confident that I have the right information and therefore am able to make better decisions. I'll be trying the online quotes to try and save even more time!"
— Leo Z., N. Reading
- "I have been a part of the Philbin family for over 10 years and my parents have been with them even longer. Always quick to respond, friendly and you know they will do anything to help you and their agents are so easy to talk to, like talking to a friend."
— Ashley J., Woburn
- "Philbin insurance has helped me & my family with genuine concern for us in our times of needing insurance information & help assessing all of our policies. We live in Weymouth & plan on using Philbin for many years to come. Thank you for your quick & courteous responses over the years."
- "I have done business with Philbin Insurance for many years, and have been completely satisfied with all and every transaction. Thank you."
— Anna R. , Everett
- "I have been a customer of Philbin's for many years and have always found their service to be very professional. When ever I have a question I have always received a prompt answer."
— Tim C., Methuen
- "I have had my car and home insurance with Philbin Insurance for numerous years. Over the years I have had to call on occasion for help with insurance matters and received prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assosiates to assist me, I have recommended your services in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for the many years of quality service."
— Katherine G., Medford
- "Philbin Insurance is a family run business with whom I've done business with for over 40 years. They have provided me and my family with the most professional interactions, responsive to any inquiries that I may have regarding home and car insurance, and have provided me with the most cost effective insurance policies available. Thanks and kudos to the Philbin family."
— Gus M., Reading
- "I have been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group for many years and have found them to be extremely professional and helpful. My claims have been awarded in a supportive and timely manner. I appreciate their polite and friendly service."
— Mary C., Swampscott
- "I have my insurance with Philbin Insurance Agency and I have to say they are number 1 when it comes to customer service. You always get to speak with your representative, and they always provide you with the answers you need and the best insurance rates to suit your needs. I will always continue to use Philbin Insurance agency and couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Philbin."
— Sarah G., Methuen
- "I've been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group since I first moved to Massachusetts four years ago, and I've only had good experiences with their agents. From finding me a better deal to being extremely prompt in helping me take care of issues, their customer service is top-notch."
— Christina V., Saugus
- "Been with you for years. (House & Cars) Love Nancy in the Lynnfield office!"
— Tracy C., Peabody
Contact Us for More Information about our Special Offers!