Massachusetts Events InsuranceA special event can be one of a list of things, such as a parade, athletic competition, auto race, festivals with amusement rides, food vendors and alcohol sales or a wedding just to name a few. It does not matter what type of special event that you are putting together, the fact is that your regular insurance plan is typically not going to provide coverage for these risk exposures. Therefore, you need to invest in special event insurance from Philbin Insurance Group of Massachusetts, which is specifically designed to cover your particular event.
Philbin Insurance Group has a team of local agents that will be able to help you with the event liability insurance coverage that you need. Your agent will be able to provide you with a number of different special event insurance options and supply a quote that will allow you to compare the costs of each. You can rest assured that you will receive the coverage that you need at the price you can afford.
Understanding Event Liability InsuranceYour special event may be something small and simple like a birthday party, or it may be something as large and complex as a state fair that is open all month. If you are actively making plans for your own special event, then it is vital that you take the time to contact a Philbin Insurance Group professional insurance agent that will be able to help you determine the type of event insurance coverage you need.
Your agent will look over any existing insurance policies that you may already have in place and offer you advice on any additional special event insurance coverage that you need to carry. One thing that you need to keep in mind is that it is crucial that you have the event liability insurance in place well before you have a need for it. The process for underwriting special event insurance coverage can be lengthy and complex. Therefore, obtaining coverage should be at the top of your event planning list.
Some of the many different types of risk exposures that you can face with a special event include:
- Aircraft Liability
- Animal Liability
- Auto Liability
- First Aid Station Medical Malpractice
- General Premises Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Loaned or Rented Property Liability
- Product Liability
- Property Damage
- Spectator Liability
A regular personal or even a commercial insurance policy is not going to provide you with the right amount of coverage for all of these risk exposures. When all is said and done, you are sure to discover that it is better to have special event liability insurance in place that is specifically designed to provide coverage for your particular situation.
Your Philbin Insurance Group agent is capable of helping you compare event insurance options. This means that you can rest easy knowing that the special event insurance that you purchase will be the right coverage for you and it will be available at a price that fits comfortably in your budget.
The Cost of Special Event Liability InsuranceThe price that you will be required to pay for event liability insurance of a single day for an event without obvious hazards may cost as little as just a few hundred dollars. Longer events that feature more activities will have a higher premium price. The kind of things that you will need to discuss with your Philbin Insurance Group agent in order to obtain the coverage that you need includes:
- Nature of your event
- Length of your event
- Location of your event
- Activities planned
- Participants expected
- Crowd control provisions
- Serving or selling of alcoholic beverages
- Amusement rides
- Activities that may lead to spectator injury
- Involvement of vehicles or motorized equipment
- Serving or selling of food
- Outside vendors
- Experience of event runner
- Prior claims for previous events
- Requested liability limits
If you plan to rent the facility where your event is going to be held, the owner of the venue may require you to purchase special event liability insurance as a part of the rental conditions. In most cases, the owner will request that they be included on your event insurance policy as an additional named insured.
The experts at Philbin Insurance Group know exactly what information is necessary and which coverage options are best for each event. You will have the peace of mind you need when you follow the advice of a qualified professional that you know you can trust.
Special events come in every size and shape. One of the things that all special events have in common is the risk of injury and property damage. The bottom line is you need the right amount of special event insurance coverage and you need it in place as soon as you begin planning your event. You do not have time to hesitate any longer. Click on the quote request button to get started right away.
- "I'm very pleased with my policy with Philbin Insurance Group. I recommend you to all my friends and family. I think you're the best auto and home insurance company in today's market. Your agents are personable and professional. Thank you so very much!"
— Kim S., Medford
- "We have been with Philbin for years. The service has always been great! All the agents have been friendly and more importantly competent! We would not change."
— Lori C., Stoneham
- "You are the best! Thanks for all of your team's time in getting me countless quotes. I am confident that I have the right information and therefore am able to make better decisions. I'll be trying the online quotes to try and save even more time!"
— Leo Z., N. Reading
- "I have been a part of the Philbin family for over 10 years and my parents have been with them even longer. Always quick to respond, friendly and you know they will do anything to help you and their agents are so easy to talk to, like talking to a friend."
— Ashley J., Woburn
- "Philbin insurance has helped me & my family with genuine concern for us in our times of needing insurance information & help assessing all of our policies. We live in Weymouth & plan on using Philbin for many years to come. Thank you for your quick & courteous responses over the years."
- "I have done business with Philbin Insurance for many years, and have been completely satisfied with all and every transaction. Thank you."
— Anna R. , Everett
- "I have been a customer of Philbin's for many years and have always found their service to be very professional. When ever I have a question I have always received a prompt answer."
— Tim C., Methuen
- "I have had my car and home insurance with Philbin Insurance for numerous years. Over the years I have had to call on occasion for help with insurance matters and received prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assosiates to assist me, I have recommended your services in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for the many years of quality service."
— Katherine G., Medford
- "Philbin Insurance is a family run business with whom I've done business with for over 40 years. They have provided me and my family with the most professional interactions, responsive to any inquiries that I may have regarding home and car insurance, and have provided me with the most cost effective insurance policies available. Thanks and kudos to the Philbin family."
— Gus M., Reading
- "I have been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group for many years and have found them to be extremely professional and helpful. My claims have been awarded in a supportive and timely manner. I appreciate their polite and friendly service."
— Mary C., Swampscott
- "I have my insurance with Philbin Insurance Agency and I have to say they are number 1 when it comes to customer service. You always get to speak with your representative, and they always provide you with the answers you need and the best insurance rates to suit your needs. I will always continue to use Philbin Insurance agency and couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Philbin."
— Sarah G., Methuen
- "I've been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group since I first moved to Massachusetts four years ago, and I've only had good experiences with their agents. From finding me a better deal to being extremely prompt in helping me take care of issues, their customer service is top-notch."
— Christina V., Saugus
- "Been with you for years. (House & Cars) Love Nancy in the Lynnfield office!"
— Tracy C., Peabody
Contact Us for More Information about our Special Offers!