Wedding InsuranceYour day – without worries!
Wedding insurance helps make things right - even when something goes wrong.
You've always dreamed of planning the perfect wedding, but no matter how carefully you plan, there are many things that can go wrong – things that are beyond your control.
What if your reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding, and you lose your deposit and have to find another location? Or a hurricane causes your wedding to be postponed? What if your bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown?
A wedding is an investment, and with the current expense of weddings, insurance is needed more than ever. After all, you wouldn't buy a new car without insuring it against damage.
For as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- No Dress - You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride's wedding gown or groom's tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits - We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost Rings - You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom's wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe Weather - If severe weather forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation Shutdown - If you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom, or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos - If your photographer's film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to Duty - If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts- You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness - If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom, or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance - As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Liquor Liability - As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
- Additional Expense - If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost.
There's a lot to know when it comes to buying insurance – the types of options available, how much protection you need, and what represents a fair price. Contact us today about the Wedding Protector Plan, for a wedding day without worries, or click on our Travelers Wedding Insurance to obtain a quote immediately.
- "I'm very pleased with my policy with Philbin Insurance Group. I recommend you to all my friends and family. I think you're the best auto and home insurance company in today's market. Your agents are personable and professional. Thank you so very much!"
— Kim S., Medford
- "We have been with Philbin for years. The service has always been great! All the agents have been friendly and more importantly competent! We would not change."
— Lori C., Stoneham
- "You are the best! Thanks for all of your team's time in getting me countless quotes. I am confident that I have the right information and therefore am able to make better decisions. I'll be trying the online quotes to try and save even more time!"
— Leo Z., N. Reading
- "I have been a part of the Philbin family for over 10 years and my parents have been with them even longer. Always quick to respond, friendly and you know they will do anything to help you and their agents are so easy to talk to, like talking to a friend."
— Ashley J., Woburn
- "Philbin insurance has helped me & my family with genuine concern for us in our times of needing insurance information & help assessing all of our policies. We live in Weymouth & plan on using Philbin for many years to come. Thank you for your quick & courteous responses over the years."
- "I have done business with Philbin Insurance for many years, and have been completely satisfied with all and every transaction. Thank you."
— Anna R. , Everett
- "I have been a customer of Philbin's for many years and have always found their service to be very professional. When ever I have a question I have always received a prompt answer."
— Tim C., Methuen
- "I have had my car and home insurance with Philbin Insurance for numerous years. Over the years I have had to call on occasion for help with insurance matters and received prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assosiates to assist me, I have recommended your services in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for the many years of quality service."
— Katherine G., Medford
- "Philbin Insurance is a family run business with whom I've done business with for over 40 years. They have provided me and my family with the most professional interactions, responsive to any inquiries that I may have regarding home and car insurance, and have provided me with the most cost effective insurance policies available. Thanks and kudos to the Philbin family."
— Gus M., Reading
- "I have been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group for many years and have found them to be extremely professional and helpful. My claims have been awarded in a supportive and timely manner. I appreciate their polite and friendly service."
— Mary C., Swampscott
- "I have my insurance with Philbin Insurance Agency and I have to say they are number 1 when it comes to customer service. You always get to speak with your representative, and they always provide you with the answers you need and the best insurance rates to suit your needs. I will always continue to use Philbin Insurance agency and couldn't be happier with my choice. Thank you Philbin."
— Sarah G., Methuen
- "I've been a customer of Philbin Insurance Group since I first moved to Massachusetts four years ago, and I've only had good experiences with their agents. From finding me a better deal to being extremely prompt in helping me take care of issues, their customer service is top-notch."
— Christina V., Saugus
- "Been with you for years. (House & Cars) Love Nancy in the Lynnfield office!"
— Tracy C., Peabody
Contact Us for More Information about our Special Offers!